New Job Posting – June 2017
Providence Renewal Centre
is accepting applications for the half -time position of:
Providence Renewal Centre is a retreat and conference center providing programs, facilities and services fostering personal, communal and organizational renewal and holistic growth in keeping with the mission of the Sisters of Providence.
The Executive Director is responsible for the day-to-day organization and operation of Providence Renewal Centre. Within a framework of approved policies and regulations, the incumbent directs the affairs of the Centre including the management of all staff.
The Executive Director would be responsible to the Board of Trustees and in particular to the chairperson.
The successful candidate shall have:
- A demonstrated commitment to Christian values and an appreciation of the mission of the Sisters of Providence.
- A combination of related education and work experiences.
- Successful team leadership and management skills.
- Financial management expertise including budgeting and the maintenance of fiscal practices and procedures.
- Proficiency in marketing, public relations and networking with archdiocesan and community agencies.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Letters of application and resumes may be forwarded to: Teresa Scott, 3005 – 119 Street NW, Edmonton, AB T6J 5R5
Applications are to be received by August 4, 2017. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.